View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 09:42 AM   #11
b-dog

Default Re: Stuff I'd like to see in Pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadkiller_Dog
Do you mean NPCs, or critters?
Both, I feel you can never get enough bad guys. Plus, I would like to see some ideas of how GURPS players make their bad guys.

Quote:
I could easily write critters, I have dozens statted for 4e for my games, but it might run across problems as they are heavily based on earlier 3e books and just converted and slightly changed. I don't know how kosher that is, so I haven't even attempted it. I mean, would SJG really want me to sell my own version of Wraiths, slightly changed from Undead 3e, back to them? Probably not.
Undead and such could be cool. I think that ndead for use in DF is a little different in DF genre because they would need to have extra DR and possibly regeneration or invulnerabilies because undead would be too weak otherwise. This would be easily justified because DF has more magic available so possibly the unholy energies that make undead give them greater powers.

Quote:
But still, I'd like to see more critters too. You're full of ideas, b-dog, you might take a crack at expanding one of your "idea" posts into a short article. Get the ball rolling. One-two good articles will give you DF supplement money for some time to come.
I wouldn't mind writing some articles but I think that the GURPS crowd prefers complex villains who are only evil because of something in their past or the villians don't realize what they are doing is harmful, whereas my villians tend to be total jerks and are fully aware of it. So I don't think my writings would be printed.
b-dog is offline   Reply With Quote