View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 11:08 AM   #287
mook

Default Re: Game Geekery - GURPS Content Posts

Greetings, lovers of all things GURPS.

As another GURPSDay rolls around, with a convention coming up in a couple of weeks, I'm looking at how I put together an unofficial (obviously) "Game of Thrones"-inspired one-shot adventure entitled "In Defense of House Stark."

Today, Part 1 covers the basic idea and framework, and what roles the pre-gen PCs will be filling. Part 2 will later cover the actual, finished characters and the likely scenes of the adventure (and, assuming it's finished, a download link for the entire adventure package). Finally, after I actually run it, there will be a post-con wrap-up post talking about how it played at the table.

Hope you continue finding dissections like this helpful in both your own adventure creation and in seeing how GURPS can be applied to genres and settings all across the spectrum.

NOTE: Naturally, this post contains spoilers for the adventure, so if you plan on playing it at Gateway 2017, I'd hold off on reading.

Last edited by mook; 08-17-2017 at 11:11 AM.
mook is offline   Reply With Quote