View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 01:26 PM   #285
mook

Default Re: Game Geekery - GURPS Content Posts

Howdy, Folks!

There's been a lot of discussion recently about getting new players into GURPS by offering more "ready-to-run" items, things that a new group can just grab, quickly digest, and get on with the GURPSin'. Since I've already posted a lot of that sort of thing, I put together this guide to make everything more accessible and easier to find.

Grab and Go is divided into four sections: The Rules, GM Screen, Player Characters, and Adventures, all with links to various Game Geekery posts and game aids that attempt to lower the perceived complexity of GURPS.

It isn't a complete rehash, though... even if you're already familiar with all the old posts, I put together a new four-panel GM Screen that I think is pretty sweet (and it's 12-point font, for us Gamers of a Certain Age).

Hopefully Grab and Go will be useful to new groups starting up that just want to hit the table as soon as they can and see what this whole GURPS thing is about. If that's you... let me know how it goes!
mook is offline   Reply With Quote