View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 03:34 PM   #4
roguebfl
Dog of Lysdexics

Default Re: Elves of the Shielded-Lands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trachmyr View Post
Technically, Androgynous Appearance is a Perk unless your attractiveness level is Handsome/Beautiful or better.

I also usually give "Off-The Shelf-Looks" to any race that has a higher appearance than average, although individuals can buy it off at character creation if they stand out. But that's a matter of taste.
I know Androgynous does nothing at the basic level they have, except one thing set s the standards for individual who buys higher levels of appearance also buys at as Universal Androgynous as well, it ment to represent their Fey nature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trachmyr View Post
I also don't understand the Night Vision (5) feature on the second template since it also has Dark Vision (Color). Night Vision as a feature penalizes vision rolls in bright light, but gives bonuses under dim light. But with Color Dark Vision, your taking a significant Penalty without getting anything in return. I can't remember if any of the books had Light Sensativity, but I'd take that instead at -1 per level, which has the added benefit of making both templates equal in value.
well Light Sensitivity isn't in any book I can find, And also the examples I could find the GURPS Fantasy night vision feature 8/ but yes -1/level fits.

How ever If I removed color vision from night vision would your issue still stand?
roguebfl is offline   Reply With Quote