View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 10:04 AM   #2
robkelk
Untitled

Default Re: "I Sold My Soul For An Online Game!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
Captain-Captain brought this up in Geeks Rule, but as he noted, the implications for In Nomine are fairly obvious. First, read:
http://gamer.blorge.com/2010/04/16/g...own-your-soul/

Now, discuss. Who's likely to be behind this one? Kobal? Vapula? Lilith? Maybe even Marc? (They did get a refund, after all, and a lesson in reading fine print closely.) Or just some random human or ethereal that leaves both Heaven and Hell shaking their heads?
Any Demon Prince would have kept the souls, then claimed them from Asmodeus when the time came. "I have a contract. That soul is mine."

Marc is the Archangel of Trade, not the Archangel of Gratitude Toward People Who Read The Fine Print. He might have returned the souls, but he wouldn't have given gift certificates to the people who did read the T&Cs.

If any Superior is responsible for this, it's the one who has an interest in keeping people safe from their own short-sightedness - the Archangel of Protection, Zadkiel. But this isn't her style...

I'd have to say this is one of the many things that humans did on their own. It's just benefiting a few Word-bound, is all.
Deming (New Mexico) Headlight, 6 January 1950
No longer reading these forums regularly.
robkelk is offline   Reply With Quote