View Single Post
Old 03-23-2023, 12:07 PM   #305
SID

Default Re: SID's Star Wars Campaign (IC)

Vanta takes out the last droid with his assault, effectively retiring it from battle. The machine falls on its back and twitches on the floor, firing its gun in random directions until it runs out of energy; since there was a pile of debris providing cover to this droid, the blasts damage no one.

Now that combat is over, the three men approach to you, they seem battered. You distinguish it’s an old man, a female Twi’lek and another human male (both of them between 25 and 35 years). Although they wear their clothes in different fashions, they dress red jumpsuits and combat boots, (the old man is also wearing a trench coat). Their uniforms look a lot like Jojo’s attire.

The Twi’lek has pulled down the upper half of her jumpsuit, tying its sleeves around her waist. You can see she’s wearing a “white” tank top. There’s blood on it, seemingly hers. You can notice severe cuts on her skin, fresh bloody scars surround her body, including her neck; you’ve seen such marks before, it was a mono-wire (or at least something very close to it).

The young man removed the sleeves of his jumpsuit. His hands are bandaged and there are bruises on his arms, as if he'd had his arms cuffed. The right side of his head is scarred, with 3 moderate scratches. The tag on his jumpsuit reads “Miles”.

They both are pointing their guns at Bibingui and K10, and yell at you “IDENTIFY YOURSELVES!”.

The old man approaches slowly, and reprimands them, “Can’t you be thankful with these gentlemen? Put your guns down!”, and continues, “Excuse my friends, it’s just one of ‘those days’ and they’re moody. My name is Brarand Sawbris, everybody here calls me ‘commodore’, I’m in charge of this place. These are Miles Shaltir and Val'vane. As you can see our hands are full, so we appreciate the intervention. This place is a total mess, what brought you here?

The others put their guns down.