View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 01:05 PM   #21
Magesmiley

Default Re: Combat Garage Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer View Post
I'm sorry to say that even with latest update , Combat Garage is still unnavigable - at least on the devices we use .
So far my phone & my friend's tablet cut off options . Local Library's PCs are better , BUT I can't add Wheelhubs to Front tires , APFSDS Ammo won't load , PCs can't be added to Med PP & Armor won't slope etc , etc . Screens seem to 'jump' and vehicle outlines & titles are superimposed on top of one another . Not sure if this is a UK or local problem ( it wouldn't be the first .. ) and it is an extreme pain .
I have almost a thousand designs I which to share - now that I'm no longer data limited - and I've been told some are unique & very effective .
The Garage doesn't resize or play well with smaller screens. I know this is in Aaron's won't fix bucket because I've asked.

I suspect that the other problem that you're running into is that the default ruleset is Car Wars Classic. All of the items you indicated don't exist in the Classic rules. You need to change it to either the Compendium or UACFH to be able to use those.

Watch your handling and remember to Drive Offensively!
Magesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote