View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 09:14 PM   #379
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

Default Re: The 2015 w23 Digital Release and Speculation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by robkelk View Post
A supplement written by Elizabeth McCoy, about beings Not From This Earth who consider the ability to take items from their owners to be a good thing. Did they steal In Nomine Superiors: Janus and file the serial numbers off? <very, very big grin>
*fnords fnordily*

*apologizes for being away from the forums so much; kid has been eatin' mah spooooonz*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnke View Post
I really hope this becomes a popular line and we see more of it. I love reading this sort of material. It's like an adrenaline injection for the imagination and creative juices.
Well, if enough people buy it and rave about it, who knows? (Serious question, probably for another thread, maybe in the general GURPS forum? Do people want more "stock humanish" races, like the Kronin, or weirder stuff, like Irari?)

EDIT: I moved that thread to http://forums.sjgames.com/showthread.php?t=140326 so it wouldn't clutter up this thread anymore. *poings off to there*

Last edited by Archangel Beth; 12-04-2015 at 11:36 AM.