View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 10:46 AM   #11
TheSkywise

Default Re: Online 4e Character Archive

As a GM, I dont really need fully fleshed out characters since I never use points to build NPCs and I am not sure how much of this the players would use, except as examples of characters (or maybe a quick one-shot).

Dont get me wrong, I am not trying to rain on your parade and it sounds like I am in the minority here.

Heck, I'll even contribute some 1920s Government Agents who stalk the night fantastic from Team Chicago if my players allow it (my current, ongoing Bureau 13 campaign).

I'm just saying I would love an NPC gallery with maybe a few monsters and basic stats of bad guys; not a full fledged character. Or better yet, maybe some home made critters in a simple "Creatures of the Night" style - simple with a few adventure seeds. I can come up with a few.

On that note, there was a compilation of forum created critters called "It came from the Forums" or something like that that was REALLY good.

Anyways, that may not be what your looking for. I would like to help, though (I have already created several 1920s 4e Vehicles).
TheSkywise is offline   Reply With Quote