View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 01:10 PM   #4
Kadezter

Default Re: 2 Questions; one what are item enhancers? two, the loaded die...

Okay, so item enhancers do work like they are items and follow the same guidelines. I just couldn't find anywhere in the rules that exact line. In fact i found a section on item enhancers in one rule book that still didn't state the times it could be played. And thus because we couldn't find anything barring the use of item enhancers in the middle of combat, they all kept saying they could do it, then on top of it he used it on his helper's item not his... But i guess i wasn't looking in the right section.

Side note to CLipper: i do know that once an item is enhanced the enhancer can't be removed and traded back, it must be sold or discarded with the item its attached to.

Thanks about loaded die as well, yes he was using loaded die. I didn't realize at the time about what it specifically said, so you could say he got us all by the 'cheat' rule of the rule book to which if no one reads the card and the user gets away with its misuse then it stands. I was reading random FAQ's when i ran across an answer stating its reworded version and was like... o.O i died because someone used loaded die on me. :[

Thanks again everyone.
Kadezter is offline   Reply With Quote