Thread: INS/MV No More?
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 06:01 PM   #5
Archangel Beth
In Nomine Line Editor

Default Re: INS/MV No More?

One of my authors, Genevieve Cogman, is pretty good with French (and yes, INS/MV is very slangy!) and likes both versions. However, she writes for meeeeee, muwhahhaahaaa!

*ahem*

I'm not at liberty to discuss licensing verbiage and whatnot. But, as far as I know, INS/MV's "aliveness" or lack thereof should have no effect on what's going on with "IN/SJG." The slowness of our line is simply grinding against the curse. (You people may think I'm kidding. I think that there's a reason my Powerbook's external drive (it was already running on backup, whilst I waited for spousal tech support to install a new internal one) decided to fail when I was getting the official job of editing up Asmodeus and picking out suggested art for him.)

(Anyway. While there's clearly been borrowing back and forth even after the core rules were adapted (the Beleth-Blandine romance backwashed into INS/MV, according to my sources), the basic world-views of the two versions are pretty much incompatible except in the little details like that.)