View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 02:58 PM   #1
einstein1896

Default Can you dis-equip items that you can't normally equip to begin with?

I know that you can dis-equip items that give you a straight up bonus, like weapons. The Hammer of Kneecapping, for example, could be dis-equipped. Dis-equipped cards are put in front of you, like other cards, except that they are turned sideways.

What I'm wondering is, is it legal to dis-equip cards that you couldn't normally have equipped? For example, suppose I have 5/5 cards in my hand, including, say, a Loaded Die (which is not a weapon or armour or anything, and doesn't take up any inventory slots like "big" items or helmets do). If I want to get rid of one of those cards so that I can later pick up another card, can I put down the Loaded Die in front of me as dis-equipped? Obviously the Loaded Die can't be equipped in the first place (or am I mistaken? Can I equip a Loaded Die? What would that mean? It doesn't give a bonus...), but the rules don't say what items can and can't be dis-equipped.

This subject has been a cause of unfortunately serious debate at many games I play, and I'd like to get a final answer to this because it's disrupting the light-hearted atmosphere I love about this game.

Thank you very much!
einstein1896 is offline   Reply With Quote