Thread: OGRE IN ITALY
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 07:06 PM   #28
Leonidas
Banned

Default Re: OGRE IN ITALY

Leonidas reporting ****

I played a couple of standard games “smash the CP” and although I trained a lot in solo mode with the rules outlined in the Ogre Book, I lost to a human player thnks to some really bad dice rolls while defending. I had no problem in smashing the CP, thankfully.

I also played an awesome game in a Scenario I invented my self on GEV maps. It’s called “targets go boom”. One MK III for each side, with the attacking force having 25% more armor and troops to push in. The defending force had two Lasers Towers. I am very happy because I put to good use the Target go Boom sheet, and such counters look very cool on the board. The scenario was very even (the defending ogre awakens at turn 5). It was a battle uncertain until the very final moment, and luckily I succeded in destroying everything (including a reactor). OGRE is the best wargame ever, simply put. Additionaly, the possibility to create your own game, and your own stories, adding any terraind/scenario feature you want, makes the whole experience incredibly rewarding and epic.

It’s a blast guys, it’s a blast!

Leonidas out for now.
Leonidas is offline   Reply With Quote