View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 08:12 AM   #30
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers (OOC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinzarious View Post
Thanks for the input! Obviously wasn't giving much consideration to the fact that we would have to be acting the part not just taking up the roles on the ship. Adjusted levels and added basic beam weapon skill. Changed Berserker for Light Sleeper and Curious. Also altered point costs (assuming ericthered agrees) for the Cultural Familiarity and Languages. And yes the TK Ads are Alt Abilities as was suggested by ericthered. I Did bad math for sure on the TK Grab, but I think it was because I had read somewhere that TK was two points a level or something? Anyways, still open to suggestions. Again, thanks for the help.

TK Grab is 1.6/level for a 20 yard reach, or 2.8/level for a line of sight reach. The dreadstormers favor short TK grab unless its backed up by extended senses: ships have very tight quarters. Most compartments are 10 yards by 20 yards and filled with stuff.

speaking of which, I need to get you folks the deck-plans for the ship. They've existed for a while now.

Make sure you can fight unarmed.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote