View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 11:31 AM   #1
Moldon

Default Take off Chicken on Your Head

sorry for this thread. it has been discussed many many times, but I just want to summarize all in one place.
in which cases I remove the Chicken on Your Head ?
1. I got the Curse or Bad Stuff "Lose your Headgear" and I have equipped Headgear
2. I got the Curse or Bad Stuff "Lose your Headgear" and I have only unequipped Headgear
3. I got the Curse or Bad Stuff "Lose your Headgear" and I have not Headgear
4. I got the Curse or Bad Stuff "Lose the Headgear you are wearing" and I have equipped Headgear
5. I got the Curse or Bad Stuff "Lose the Headgear you are wearing" and I have only unequipped Headgear
6. I got the Curse or Bad Stuff "Lose the Headgear you are wearing" and I have not Headgear
7. I got the Curse or Bad Stuff "Lose an Item" and I chose the loss of Headgear that I wore
8. I got the Curse or Bad Stuff "Lose an Item" and I chose the loss of Headgear that I have in unequipped status
9. I died and I I have equipped Headgear (FAQ say yes, but but neither card nor the rules do not cover this variant)
10. I died and I have only unequipped Headgear
11. I died and I have not Headgear

again sorry for this topic, but Russian gamers asking me so many questions about this curse, and I can not answer them clearly.
and sorry for my bad English.

Last edited by Moldon; 07-14-2014 at 12:25 PM.
Moldon is offline   Reply With Quote