View Single Post
Old 06-29-2021, 08:29 AM   #47
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Well I'm not too sure about giving them something actionable (however good a story it would be), if there's some risk about needing to deal with it later. "Saving" a rebel dignitary and combat achievements would be good background, even though there's some risk that they might be able to catch me out. Maybe mix in false credentials
Gurdo scowls into midair for a bit, then nods. "The rebel forces are not expertly organized. We can send you in with basic information about the war on Aquas, some medals, and a story about saving the life of a rebel leader."

Halcyone finds a prospective rebel figure: a fiery speaker on Aquas who seems to constantly escape death. Kasada claims that the emperor wishes the plebians to free themselves, and is restraining his hand until the patricians have been properly chastised. This is NOT the dominant rebel theory, but the rebel leaders let her travel and drum up troops... and try to keep the message military rather than actually chopping off heads.

Quote:
In terms of loadout, I'll take what I've got with the character writeup, perhaps adjusted to match local technology apart from the bioplas. I'd also like the rebel "uniform" and local outfits, but refitted to be worn over the bioplas if necessary.
That works. Sarrissa gets one of her nieces to "stitch" together a fake uniform for you. It takes only hours, and looks like pristine TL9 fabrication.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote