View Single Post
Old 06-28-2021, 08:10 AM   #45
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Halcyone's research verifies that pens are common enough objects.

What sort of story is Halcyone looking for? Combat achievements against the enemy? Intelligence about enemy movements? "Saving" the life of some rebel dignitary? Cutting edge tech to give them? False credentials establishing her as from a different rebel group (probably from a different world).

possible rendezous points:
  • A deserted island on Aquas
  • The capital city of Monstri
  • A specific small community on Monstri (not native)
  • A small native community on Monstri
  • A lonely mountain on Monstri
Weapons at the temple are only available for those with permission... you sort of have that implicitly though.

If you want a laptop full of agreements... you'll have to do with either scans or paper copies. Both are in the library. Does V want a full laptop or will a mobile device do? Or will the paper copies do? Do you want it to blend in with the local tech?

Sariza is sweet dumpy old lady who spends most of her time telling younger family members how perform their housekeeping duties. You find her in the kitchens, telling a younger family member the correct method for chopping onions. Behind her is a modern stove range, and next to here a bubbling caldron in a chimney.

"Oh, yes dearies, what do you need?"

"Yes, a cross-world communicator in a digital age pen? I think a have a niece who can build that."

"If you take the pen apart like this, it will send a message to the Villa, and Gurdo will send someone to check on you in a few hours."

"Armor for a shapeshifter? Do you need it to blend in with the locals? if not, didn't you bring some when why Nephew picked you up?*"
*yes you did. TL 8 monster hunters style concealable armor

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote