View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 02:56 PM   #6
DouglasCole
Doctor of GURPS Ballistics

Default Re: More Perilous Journeys: Now LIVE on Kickstarter

Dark Lord's Doom Cover Progress; $391 to funding!

We'll just get this out of the way fast. We're only $391 away from funding. Anywhere from two (retail level) to about 16 pledges, and if the average holds, it's about seven. The project also has a record-breaking 632 followers, of whom 440 have not yet backed. We have 417 actual backers as well.

So this is looking pretty good for funding, and depending on how many of the following-but-not-backed come in, we could wind up anywhere from "barely squeaking by" to "record-setting Kickstarter for Gaming Ballistic," and a dang good way to ring in my making a go of just being a publisher.

We need 205 of the 440 to come in in order to it be the most number of backers for the "regular session" of Kickstarter. I hope we get there!

Dark Lord's Doom Cover WIP

Ksenia's been working and working on the next cover. She sent me three versions, I got feedback via Discord groups (The Fantasy Trip and Gaming Ballistic servers), and got that off to her to help the next iteration. I frequently use those two servers to get pre-press feedback from folks, and interact with the customer base. So it's a good place to find me and interact.
DouglasCole is online now   Reply With Quote