View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 11:49 AM   #3
shinygm

Default Re: Setting Campaign Base TL

I have also noticed other TL related oddities. Am I wrong, or is the only way to preset the base TL for a character is to do it before creation? There is a button (a globe icon) which suggests that it would update a (mistakenly un-updated) TL listing, but when I enter the data it does not update TL related entries on the character sheet. Nor does it remember the TL from one character to another. It's more of an annoyance than a bug.

I'm running 4.0.21, which I *think* is the most recent version. I'm running it on Win XP.

It would be appreciated if this functionality were made possible in your "Copious Spare Time". ;-) Or, if there is a way to enable this behavior on my own, I'm eager to hear about it!

By the way, THANK YOU Armin, for giving up your life for this project. IT means that even arithmetic-addled brains like mine can still play GURPS with perfectly point-balanced characters!