View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 02:14 AM   #509
tHEhERETIC

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
Kane snorts. "Send a warning, you mean. Right. You can tell her where the names are, right from where you're sittin'. Any tricks and your hamstrings'll have company."
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexondria View Post
Zahira simply gives Kingman her best no more games look.
Big puppy-dog eyes speak to you of a parental disappointment. "The names are in here," he says, pointing to his own head. "In my desk are a couple packs of stickers I could label them with, for you, except that walking will be exceptionally hard." The snarkiness is replaced with mere sadness though that can't be all true--the flaming sword still draws his wary eye. "And I mean it about offering a message of comfort. I was going to tell those ladies that angels came to give me a quick death, sparing me the lingering of cancer, and not the maiming and murder that they'll learn about once they read the police report. But then I suspect you don't understand the soft lie, do you?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyarcana55 View Post
"Oh yeah. Ryuki's just PMS'ing and having a drama queen moment. Nothing new there. You?"

The tone of her voice is obvious she is joking but frustrated
"PMS would be strange, but...yeah, nothing new. I'm talking to Kingman's apprentice here," you hear a voice correcting him, "former apprentice. We're just waiting for the pack of thugs outside to thin a bit more...say, Mr. Drama Queen wouldn't be able to get us a fast car, would he? Would you?"

Corat doesn't seem to notice Mitchim in the room.