View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 10:19 AM   #2
tjoneslo

Default Re: BVB & GT/2e volume problems

The directions in the supplied documentation was generated for GVB version 2.0 and the version you have is 2.02 (or should be). There are some subtle differences between the versions that did not make it into the tutorials.

The most obvious first thing I can think of is you missed (in step 1) setting the default TL for the vehicle. Select the vehicle node in the designer tree and press F2. In the Edit vehicles dialog select the Vehicle properties tab. Under Vehicle features, the TL should be set to 10. Every component you add to the vehicle after setting the spin box will default to being set to that TL. All of the components already in your vehicle are left alone. Set this to 10. Press OK.

You will need to go through each component you've added, edit it and manually set the TL to 10. For most components this has no effect. But on some it will.

Case in point the Jump Drive. The TL9 jump drives are twice the size of the TL10+ ones. The other option is you accidentally set the jump capacity of the drive to 2 (not 1).

If you have created all the links (steps 9 to 12) and the jump drive is "wrong", all the other will be too.

If you would like to have me review your work, you can send it to me via email tjoneslow at gmail
tjoneslo is offline   Reply With Quote