View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 10:40 AM   #97
Donny Brook

Default Re: Comment my megacorporation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonsua View Post
1. Then get the approval, you dont need to step-by-step reveal how to copy your drugs (?).
Safety authorities need to know what is in your products, how they work, and to actually test them. Drug regulators need that and more. They will keep trade secrets from your potential competitors but they themselves will know.

Quote:
3. Then I didnt understand the question.
The subject was the minority owners. I asked: "When did they become participants (particularly, before or after the merger, all in one sort of offering or over time)? What were the reasons for seeking them as shareholders, and what are their reasons and expectations for joining? Can you be more specific about the share percentages they hold?"

Your reply was: "The founders were shareholders from the beginning and currently hold 25%."

I don't see the room for misunderstanding. It seems more like you didn't take notice that there were several questions.

Quote:
4. Who provided what? The funding? By that level banks and investors were enough, and there is not much of a debt left, unless they get to ask the 6 trillion dollars out of the international community. If they get that money its about 6%.
I am compelled to think that you are reading my posts without regard to the prior posts between us. I find that frustrating.

Who provided the lines of credit in the amount of "hundreds of billions"? How many hundreds? How did the company go about getting these loans? How did they show lenders that revenue would reach $15B?

What was the average interest rate on those loans? (This is not a question of "if"; you stated as a fact that they had these lines of credit.)

How much is 'not much' left?

Quote:
5. Lets make it a supervoting structure then to get it easy.
Since you are the GM, it's a easy has waving your hands, and you are free to ignore the other concerns. But I thought you were asking about plausibility, and if so you need to take the other things I pointed out into account.

Quote:
6. Quick contest here.
Since you are the GM, you could resolve it however you like. I personally would not reduce a months-to-years long stratagem to a quick contest, but YMMV.

Edit: BTW, I don't recall seeing your solution for how to restrain 2,400,000 employees from letting secrets out.

Last edited by Donny Brook; 01-11-2019 at 10:51 AM.