View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 05:49 AM   #809
Jim Kane
Banned

Default Re: The Fantasy Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLV View Post
...So here's what I'll say/do: Zot, if you want me to take a look at things and offer input, I'd be happy to do so...I will question you on your premises, ask for clearer explanations, suggest different wording, probably argue with you some, and generally do what I can to make your ideas as clear to me (and, presumably, others) as I can. But only if you actually WANT me to do all of that, okay? Anyway, let me know.
Good man JLV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zot View Post
Thanks JLV, that'd be great. I'll PM you and we can coordinate on getting you commenting privileges on the doc.
And here is what I would be willing to do for the TFT team cause ZOT:

If you can put your concepts on Religious Magic, together with JLV's concepts on Deus ex Machina and Acts-of-God, along with David Bofinger and his concepts on Inobvious Magic, and the three of you, working together as a team, can get the whole thing boiled-down to a presentable first-draft treatment on the subject which works, and *if* you guys want my end too, then I would be willing to toss into the mix for suitability and serviceability, my work on: Sinister Cults, Abominable Rituals, and Evil Temples; as the second-stage of your project, with which to eventually round out the whole of the subject matter on: Religious Magic, Priests, and Cults on Cidri, with you all - if you feel it is wanted, would help, and you three are good with eventually creating as a four-sorcerer cabal.

JK

Last edited by Jim Kane; 06-06-2018 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Typo
Jim Kane is offline   Reply With Quote