View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 09:53 PM   #39
callen

Default Re: User Made Items for GCA4

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Bison
Anyone doing a list of Ultra-tech/Sci-fi gear?
I'm in the middle of writing a .gdf for a sci-fi (TL10, generally) campaign. I only just got GCA4 yesterday, so it will take me a few days. I've already edited all the templates I need. I'm starting with bionics and biomods. I'll get to general equipment later. I'm trying to never give anything generic to my players (for instance, there are company names attached to items), but their general equipment will be generic for now.

You may or may not like some of the things I'm doing. I give a 20% discount on templates. Bionics and biomods are equipment with only a financial cost. However, I'm reducing Health the more a character chops up his body. I'm working on making a disadvantage that will stack from all the bionics and biomods. Every ten levels of the disadvantage will lower Health by one point. I just need to figure out how to do that properly, and I'll be rolling. Feel free to PM me or email me with suggestions on how to write that disadvantage.

This is a work in progress. I'm adding to it as I need things. PM me or email me, M Bison (or anyone else), and I can send you periodic updates.

Chris
callen is offline   Reply With Quote