View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 01:01 PM   #30
TGLS

Default Re: (IC) Lost in Dreams (Julian)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
Looking around for boiling water, there's nothing in the market... They do sell pots, but he can't find any fires, anything the start a fire with, or anything that is being sold to be burned.
I don't suppose I see where they get their water. Though I suppose that could be as easy as: "Way above where the waterfall is" or "Hold a pot outside and wait until it's full."

Quote:
Looking around for another food vendor, he finds one... and discovers the vendor is boiling his dough in a pot sitting above three black stone disks... and the disks have a faint reddish light coming from them.
I guess that's also vasic? I don't suppose I've seen any vasic disks just left around in a public space, much less any that are glowing red hot. I wonder how the lighting ones and the heating ones differ...

Quote:
Some of the lower sections also have shops where he might be able to sneak behind some goods and sleep there.
Well I suppose they might not notice me, but they'd probably lock me in with everything else. Or I could oversleep. And then they'd catch me in the morning, and then I'd be arrested. Or worse. Let's try to avoid being seen as a troublemaker, for now.

Quote:
Looking in the lower sections gives that platform again, and heading shallowly into that hole shortly he can find a section that's mostly dry...
Well, there are worse places to sleep. Like where it's wet for one. How deep is this hole anyway?
TGLS is online now   Reply With Quote