View Single Post
Old 03-01-2022, 03:01 PM   #22
TGLS

Default Re: (IC) Lost in Dreams (Julian)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
We'll see how you take to this magic system. I've had it for a long time, but I've never seen someone sees it but can't have it explained to them... and it gives some interesting perspectives on "magic".
Well, we'll see but suffice it to say Julian's probably going to be a bit more obtuse and incredulous.

Quote:
Picking up language may be a good idea, but food and clothing comes first of course.
Not sure how that would be accomplished any faster than the base 4h/day rate (possibly modified by linguistics).

Quote:
The food is really good, especially when that hungry... He's still hungry after he eats it, but less so.
I try my best to find something to wipe my hands with. Perhaps there's a fountain around here. Worse comes to worse I could wet my hands from the misting outside.

Quote:
They indicate the market is quite a ways down the wooden hall, (going to the right if you face the cliff face).
Well let's head deeper into the hall and look for anything that resembles a clothing stall. A thought crosses my mind as I head deeper; how big is this place? They couldn't possibly fit this whole building on that narrow little platform outside, could they? They must have tunneled into the cliffside, but how could they do that with nothing more advanced than pickaxes? This is really strange...

When I find a clothing stall, I'll try and find something that would cover my lower half, and ask what the price is.

Last edited by TGLS; 03-01-2022 at 08:48 PM.
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote