View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 09:27 AM   #6
Witchking

Default Re: Unaging should be a perk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplo View Post
If getting older isn't an issue in your game, then it's pretty much only good for making someone who's been alive for centuries and has all sorts of weird skills and memories from the distant past; unless any of those skills are forgotten magic or Hidden Lore or something that would require an Unusual Background, it's probably a 0-point feature.
QFT...

I am playing a mage (basically Marion Zimmer Bradley's Blue Star Adept) destined to fight for LAW against CHAOS at the end of time....if he doesnt get killed first.

I have had this character for about 2 yrs.

In the 23+ yrs I have been in the campaign NO ONE has ever died of "old age".

Technically Unaging is covered in the Adept of the Blue Star package (along with Magery 1; Status/1; Rep+1; College of Mages membership and a few other things (Disad Enemy other Bluestars FREX).

Edit:
Oh yeah and IC he is about 28...in a world where people are active into their middle age (80-90) and are known to live to 120-140 or so.

I am stone certain that there is no cost being charged for the "advantage" Unaging.

If I were GM I would likely just mod it meself.

Good Luck.

Last edited by Witchking; 05-27-2009 at 09:36 AM.
Witchking is offline   Reply With Quote