Old 12-07-2012, 10:22 AM   #873
Dwarf99

Default Re: 50-point Abilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurps Fan View Post
From this thread.

Ranged Pickpocket
50 points

You can teleport the subject to you. The subject (may be living or unliving) must weigh no more than 20 lbs. You must be able to see the subject or know exactly where it is.

To use this ability, take a 1-turn Concentrare maneuver and roll against your IQ at the distance penalty (p. B98). The "distance" to determine the penalty is the sum of the distance from you to the subject and the distance you want to teleport the subject, i.e., 2 times the distance between you and the subject.

If successful, the subject resists with HT at a penalty equal to your margin of success. Failure means you have it (or him/her). If the subject is a living being, he must make a successful Body Sense roll to avoid disorientation (see p. B181).

Statistics: Affliction 1 (HT; Advantage, Modified Warp, +250%; Based On IQ, Own Roll, +20%; Malediction 2, +150%; Nuisance Effect, Cannot concentrate for more or less than 1 second, -10%; Nuisance Effect, Cannot spend FP to offset penalties, -10%) [50]. Feature: Uses one roll with combined Teleportation distance penalties instead of two rolls with separate penalties. Advantage is Warp (Anchored, The afflicter himself, -50%; Exoteleport, -50%; Reliable 5, +25%) [25].
I'd have based it on Snatcher (not from another realm, ranged, and based on user's vision) I'd have to tinker with the modifiers though.
Dwarf99 is offline   Reply With Quote