View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 08:48 PM   #17
Dalin

Default Re: Encounter at 10 Crown Caves, a DFRPG 1 Page Dungeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinl View Post
I think it is important to mention that in my test play through there was a player using Argua, and she also ate raw man eating cow.
Hilarious!

Quote:
World building snippet - man eating cow tastes AMAZING if the M.E.C. has actually been eating men. (Will -3 to resist incapacitating ecstasy delicious.) Triply so (Will - 9) if the men are virgins.
The men eating the meat? Or the men who were eaten?

What if the cows only ate male virgin cannibals who had only eaten other virgins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan506 View Post
Thanks for a great write-up, which gives some great ideas. It’s also always great to read about kids having a ton of fun learning RPGs in a cool way. Thanks also to the creator of the adventure!
You're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it. And I'm very thankful to martinl for writing it. I want to try my hand at creating one of these eventually. I didn't know that one-page-dungeons were a thing until seeing this one. (Though, really, I think both sides of a single page should be allowed.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan506 View Post
Also: this = awesome.
I thought so too. One of the things I love about playing with young player s is that nobody gets hung up on cliches or trying to be "original." It's all new (and awesome) to them.
Dalin is offline   Reply With Quote