View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 01:10 PM   #5
Plane

Default Re: Multiple attacks / multiple targets on the same turn? Any penalties?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boge View Post
I understand that, but since the two enemies in this scenario would technically be just one hex apart (the hex I'm standing in), would I only need to waste one attack to hit both?
I think so, since MA127 only bases it on the distance between opponents and not how much you would need to pivot your weapon to hit them.

It's weird that it's just as easy to do a 180 degree turn to hit a pair of opponents with a reach 1 weapon as it is to do a 60-degree turn with a reach 2 weapon, which's why a basic +1 attack per 60 degrees your weapon has to arc to get to next guy would work better.

Even weirder: it's even easier to do a 240 degree turn than it is an 180 degree one (like say, if you couldn't rotate to a final position using a 60 degree turn because the hex was occupied so your weapon couldn't pass through it without rolling to evade) since the final position of the target is closer to your initial one than a 180 degree turn would be.
Plane is offline   Reply With Quote