View Single Post
Old 07-27-2019, 09:58 PM   #177
CON_Troll

Default Re: Indiegogo: Ogre Miniatures Set 3 - Doppelsoldner and Ogre Mark VI

For those of you who might be worried about the slow-down on funding, don't be. I have to wait until Friday the 2nd of August to make my pledge. Er, I mean select my perk. I'll be jumping in for the $190. perk, and I bet a LOT of people are also waiting until next Friday since IGG collects funds immediately. It would take just 20 people pledging (perking?) at the $190 level to put us over the top at this time. While there may not be that many people left who want that level, I bet there is at least a dozen who will. This will make it much easier for the remainder to be filled by the lower perk levels.

But seriously, for those waiting until this next Friday to pledge, you REALLY should get the $190. perk if you can possibly afford it. 3 x each of the cybertanks, a copy of Battlefields, a copy of OGRE Miniatures and a Battle Box at that price level is a great deal! If you already have the OGRE Minis book and have a copy of Battlefield on the way, then the $90. level plus the $20. perk gives you 2 of each cybertank and a ton of OGRE minis. Still a good deal.

Edit: Also *DING* 85%!

Last edited by CON_Troll; 07-27-2019 at 10:03 PM.