Thread: Outlaw campaign
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2019, 07:19 PM   #7
Mobuttu

Default Re: Outlaw campaign

Thnaks everyone for your answers:

1) I see Enemies is then the basic feature. It'll be like this:

Enemies (Sheriff of Nottingham; 9 or less, Hunted), to show they are wanted criminals.

2) I really don't see a Social Stigma (Criminal) disadvantage in the mood of the campaign. I'd rather prefer the Reputation effect, so:

Reputation (Folk Hero): +2, +3 or +4 (Common people of Nottinghamshire, Large Group).
Reputation (Criminal): -2, -3 or -4 (Noble people of Nottinghamshire, Large Group).

I'm playing with the idea that both reputations cancel eachother out. So, the greater the positive reputation the lower the negative one. Meaning that the more loved by common folk the more hated be the noble class. But I'm not really sure about that. What do you think?

3) Area Knowledge (Sherwood Forrest) [2] IQ+1 is a must!

4) On the other hand, I don't see Survival (Woodlands) [4] Per+1 really necessary in the package, but I rather leave it dependening on the type of character the players want to portrait, but I definitely suggest it for the PC to have it, at least for those ones that are more "Hunter/Ranger/Wildernessmanish".

5) Claim to Hospitality. I like the part that characters are expected to help other people back, but for the first part I think it's already covered by the reputation reaction roll.

6) Code of Honor (Merry Man). Do not harm the innocent. You cannot fight for justice by unjust means. Uphold justice where law has failed. Take the excess from the wealthy to feed the starving. Be true to your fellows. Betrayal is afoul deed.
Mobuttu is offline   Reply With Quote