View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 08:36 PM   #3
Matthias Wasser

Default Re: More Sophisticated Uses of Resonance

Perhaps the Kyriotes Resonance fills in the victim's memory with something plausible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
I forget most of the special uses of demonic resonances, but I'm curious if folks have ideas about those as well.
I've always preferred to think of Balseraphs as capable of Lying to the Symphony as a whole, such as to become Truth (as operationally defined by Seraphic CD4-6.) This is mostly to make things more mysterious.

Quote:
I was always kind of uncomfortable about Habbalah still getting access to some version of the Elohite resonance, but it seems to be referenced in other books, so I'm hesitant not to allow my players access to something that's considered widely established...
One distinct possibility is that Habbalah believe that their Resonance is informative rather than effectual in nature - after all, that's how it works for all true angels, is it not? And if what they notice tends to be more convenient for them than mere chance would provide, well, God cares for Her own, does She not? (You could also give them access to Elohite-style Resonances and hint that perhaps the Punishers are on to something.)
Matthias Wasser is offline   Reply With Quote