View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 08:48 PM   #22
Lucius Drake

Default Re: Rumour is there's a new Superior PDF this month

Minor Archangels? Again?

-sighs- Oh well, I'm glad that so many seem so happy to be getting them. I guess I'll just dig a deeper foxhole for the winter campaign ahead. Heh.

Sorry if I seem bitter or cynical perhaps, but I'm rather sick of minor Superiors. They're minor for a reason, they don't have as much power or influence over the scheme of things. For that reason, while they may be cute/interesting/occasionally useful, I don't see myself bothering with any of the extended writeups.
Maybe one day, when the last of the major-league players have been all neatly written up I'll come back and collect the minors for the sake of completion.

Until then? I'll keep waiting as patiently as I know how for the likes of Janus, Jean, Jordi, and Eli. I'm sure I've missed some, but you get the gist no doubt. :-)

Disclaimer to the above: Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that the minor superiors are getting written up, and I do understand that it's a lot of work to write up a major superior, so I can appreciate the priority system here; I just have no personal desire to see the minor Archangels or Demon Princes at the moment.