View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 01:10 PM   #110
DarkForce

Default Re: Meta: LOOKING FOR PLAYERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullcrusher View Post
Will it be run in GURPS? Are you opposed to someone playing a droid? Are the events of themovies and the current cartoon considered or are thery being ignored?
I would say Cartoon ignored because I have not seen it. I would say that the movies 4,5,6 are good. I do not like 1,2,3. But that is just me.

I am thinking that the game would take place about 3 weeks after the destruction of the 2nd Death star. Peace talks between the rebels and the Imps are taking place. Surrender and people finally working together is starting to happen.

Some Imperial warlords are turning out to be good and really seeking to better the galaxy.

1 Warlord named Moff Garren is not ok with this and implements some secret Imperial documents to find a Infinite Empire super weapon. To then use and finish the work of the Emperor.

I would not be opposed to a Droid, but it will need to be fleshed out very well. Characters like IG88 are not going to fit in well. The players will likly need to be apart of the rebels or Imps. No free agents.
DarkForce is offline   Reply With Quote