View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 11:51 AM   #13
hal

Default Re: Pirates of Drinax

That got put on temporary hold as I deal with creating support material for online game play via Fantasy Grounds.

At one point, it looked like there might be a second player involved, but the guy never responded after the initial contact. No biggie.

Once I finish with two projects - one of which includes converting the Weapons to 4e format, We'll likely start the game.

I recently availed myself of the Best of JTAS from Far Futures for GURPS, but sadly, the material on the CD ROM for the JTAS is sub-par. There is a lot of "Garbage" mixed in with the HTML (which is what the CD contains filed of) that in some articles, ruins the legibility of the article.

If you want, I'll let you know once I start up the campaign and keep you in the loop. You can always simply email me directly from here and we can keep in touch that way, or you can simply download fantasy grounds (demo) for free, and we can touch base with what amounts to instant messaging that way.

:)

Good luck with your own campaign by the way. Do some bragging of your own games and let others get a look see at the fun you're having.

;)
hal is offline   Reply With Quote