View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 10:49 PM   #7
Clipper

Default Re: "Help Me Out Here" card

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleBob View Post
It'd be quite the undertaking for the entire Munchkin line, but if we had some user submitted spreadsheets with the card names, deck designation (Door, Treasure, etc.) and series/set name (then it would be something one could sort alphabetically by card name or resort by set name, etc.) is this something y'all would consider hosting? I wouldn't be able to do the whole series (as I've only got the fantasy decks/boosters/etc.), but I'm guessing there's more than a few of us who might be able to work together to make it happen. It'd be a little easier than clicking onto multiple pages to try find which set a particular card came from.
You don't need such a database for that reason, though. Whenever I need to find a certain card that I don't own yet, I use a similar technique to the one suggested by RL here. Just do a Google search with the card name in quotes and add "card list" and "Munchkin" to the search line and the page you want will usually be the first hit.

Having said that, my first port of call is the database I have created with the text of all of my cards, and all the separations you mention in different fields, but I'm never going to share that with anyone, for obvious reasons.

Last edited by Clipper; 09-04-2012 at 10:52 PM.
Clipper is offline   Reply With Quote