View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 10:54 AM   #162
MunchkinMan

Default Re: Member House Rules

Um. . . I guess I don't see how they're terribly unbalanced to begin with, but considering that Epic plays is an optional set of rules, I don't how much effort goes into making them super balanced. I can say that I feel the stuff I've worked on, or helped develop, or looked over and not seen fit to comment on has been sufficiently balanced for an optional set of rules.

Is it possible that when combining sets, some balance can be lost in an Epic game? Yes, but that can be said for playing to Level 10. Sometimes blending makes things kinda wonky. There's only so much playtesting that can be done, which means that not every possible combination can be tested, which means that sometimes, chaos and hilarity will ensue during a blended. You can always point out to us what you think is terribly unbalanced, but please don't expect us to change everything just because of a rare possibility. Don't get me wrong: We always try to fix what we can, of course, but there are some things that just aren't broken enough to fix today.
MiB #1029
MunchkinMan is offline   Reply With Quote