View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 12:52 PM   #45
ladyarcana55

Default Re: [IC] In Nomine -- The Redemption of Eli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andygal View Post
Naomi reaches over and gently clasps one of Soma's hands in hers "It may not be having forgotten, it may simply be that you've been away from human society for some time and things have changed, things change more rapidly now then ever before and even I, who have been living in the middle of it sometimes have difficulty keeping up. Even many of the older generations of humans are being left a bit behind the times." she smiles "so don't be too hard on yourself."
Soma squeezes Naomi's hand and smiles

"Thank you. I'm glad it's not just me. But I can't argue that it is time for me to 'catch up' as it were."

She thinks for a moment and says

"Well, since Heb Rhoneniel started on introductions, I feel I should follow his lead. As I mentioned earlier, I am Somasti, but feel free to call me Soma. I am a Mercurian of Flowers. Although I do have quite a few Songs, I believe my primary strength to be in the many friends I have made throughout the years. I can count Servants of Janus, Jordi and David among my friends. I even count a few of the remaining Servants of Oannes among that number. Most of my skills are physical skills used to find and stop poachers, as well as survival skills. So I don't think I would be very helpful in many of the situations facing us in the city, I'm afraid."
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote