View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 10:15 PM   #2
Andrew Hackard
Munchkin Line Editor

Default Re: Munchkin: Legends Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriusGuy2004 View Post
1) Of my initial four Treasure cards, I got the "Blessing of the Gods" which gives me a +3 bonus...Am I assuming correctly that this is a continuing bonus that I can keep in play (carrying and in use) throughout the game since it doesn't say anything like "usable only once"?
Yes.

Quote:
2) When a player kicks open the door, the card is placed face up for all players to see. If the card isn't a monster or a curse, you can put it in your hand or play it immediately. So, stating the obvious here...but, if you don't play the card, that would mean people may know at least one card you have in your hand, yes?
Yes.

Quote:
3) Kind of stemming off of question #2, if you drew a Wandering Monster card during Kick Open the Door, everyone would see it, but the Wandering Monster really isn't a monster, so you could then go to the Look for Trouble phase of your turn to see if you have a monster to play (and hopefully kill). Does this all sound right?
Yes.

Quote:
4) Can you play a Wandering Monster card on your own turn so you are fighting two monsters (again, with hopes of winning the battle) and then go up one or more levels for each killed monster?
Yes.

Let people like what they like. Don't be a gamer hater.

#PlayMunchkin on social media: Twitter || Facebook || Instagram || YouTube
Follow us on Kickstarter: Steve Jackson Games and Warehouse 23
Andrew Hackard is offline   Reply With Quote