View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 03:22 PM   #33
cybermancer2k1

Default Re: GURPS Community Campaign & Adventure Repository

Past campaign:
ForeverQuest (GURPS Space 3e). Ran for three years. A motley collection of Terran citizens answered an ad for assistants to an archeaological expedition. Said expedition led to evidence that Earth had not only been visited by aliens millennia before, but now needed help to revive the survivors of their race, who had escaped a terrible war with an ancient enemy.

Planned campaigns (one of these days...)
The Ares Agenda (GURPS Cyberworld). A Cyberworld campaign (with some changes, notably making it more tech noir) featuring emerging technologies; dark deeds done in the shadows; and many conspiracies, human and otherwise...

Penumbra (GURPS Old West). A campaign set in the Old West with paranormal activity bubbling just below the surface and conspiracies abounding (think Unforgiven meets The X-Files...)

The Dark Beyond (GURPS Space). A space opera campaign in which the PCs kidnapping and enslavement leads to the discovery of a new and terrible threat to Earth.

The Blackheart (GURPS Fantasy). A campaign set on a fantasy world undergoing a slow corruption and takeover by an ancient, unseen, and seemingly unstoppable evil.

Sorry, no websites or anything. I might post the notes from ForeverQuest at some point if I ever get around to typing them up.