View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 03:33 PM   #32
Talosian

Default Re: [GURPS DF] Welcome to Hell IC

Quote:
Dorli's armor blocks all of the damage, but he takes 1 point of blunt trauma, which is blocked by his innate thick skin DR.
(Blunt Trauma is injury, not damage. It comes directly off of hit points. ;))

Quote:
"Yep," he says. "Chasm of Fourteen Torments." He waves his pipe haphazardly off in some direction. "Off thataways thereabouts." Then he stares at you for a good long while. "Son, you're in Hell. Lord Veramont's domain to be more specific. This is the land of demons, lost souls, and old fools like me who slipped through the cracks." He stands up and grabs a rope that's hanging there. You think you can make out that it's tied to a metal bolt sticking out of the wall. "Speaking of slipping through cracks, if you don't have anything worthwhile to trade, I'm going to be slipping on out of here. This ain't exactly the safest place in Hell."
Half surprised, and half bewildered, Athelard watches the halfling in silence for a moment, before concluding that "Tipsy" is clearly insane. Immediately thereafter, he decides that he would likely be better off by himself. He looks carefully around, searching for ways to get down, or to the opposite platform.

(How far away is the far platform? If he can't jump to the other side, and can't make it down, I'm considering having him leap for the rope [he should reach it before he reaches the ground... Probably].)

Then he makes to rappel off the shaky wooden platform he's standing on.
Talosian is offline   Reply With Quote