View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 08:48 PM   #4312
Rocket Man
Petitioner: Word of IN Filk

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

It's a hard decision for a Malakite. On the one hand, Corat is an angel of War, the closest thing to a celestial commander the group has. On the other, Ryuki is the one who initially summoned the group together, and thus has an equal claim to be the point.

But this Heaven knows ... one must always give clear orders to a Virtue. If the orders conflict, he is left to his own judgment. And thus his own vows.

Suffer not an evil to live, if it is my choice. The words are burned on his heart. And by default, the choice has been left to him. Heaven won't argue. Not when he decided to follow the angel's advice instead of the sorcerer's, however virtuous. Especially not with a second angel's advice joining the first.

Not unless this goes seriously wrong.

He calmly picks up some rope, or a nearby length of electric cord ... anything that would make a decent lariat and won't be missed right away. He then begins moving in Van Galen's general direction. Not hurrying, not clearly pursuing him, not even obviously with him as a target. But his path will bring him there, and the easy-going lope is ready to turn faster and more urgent if it has to.

Author: "What Doesn't Kill Me Makes Me Stronger"
Rocket Man is offline   Reply With Quote