View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 07:12 PM   #37
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: [OCC]: Space Merchant

Thanks. I can't wait to hear the thrilling story of how he lost his limbs!

On another note, I'm building the first couple of worlds, and drawing up your remaining crew mates.

the Owner and Captain is Robert Jackson, who has a rich and varied history as a star ship captain, and is famous for his involvement in scouting prospective colony worlds. His wife died recently, and he appears to be trying to leave his memories of her behind on the planet. He is fond of antique computers and software, and a fairly savvy investor. While born before earth's destruction, he has never put foot on it and grew up aboard artificial habitats.

Hezakiah Horsepool is a bio and materials engineer, specializing in the creation (growing) of diamonoid materials suspended in water. He is just off of an apprenticeship, and while willing to leave the planet, perhaps forever, seems a little reckless. Part of your cargo includes many biological specimens, some engineered, and some just rare specimens from earth, and some unique alien species.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote