View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 02:38 PM   #12
Refplace

Default Re: What would you have paid for five DF books on KS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone View Post
Hm, how about a new release in the DF line, summarizing all of the changes that DFRPG makes to DF?

If that'd be an odd stand-alone book, or if there wouldn't be enough content to make a book out of that, the release could go a bit broader: Make it a book of "switches" and other options to achieve specific DF play styles ("More D&D-like", "Grittier", "More mythical", etc.)

One of these play styles – call it "More streamlined"? – would cover all of the changes that turn DF into DFRPG.

Interesting idea? Lame?
It would be an interesting idea as a standalone book.
I would like some for other genres too.
As for me, I went for the "I want it All" as a gesture of support and did not expect to play it. However I am, so that is nice.
The Spells book would have been a good standalone as well and the Monsters nook of course.
I have most of the DF line already. the box was not a desired option for me as I have gotten used to the PDF way of things.
But I supported it in hopes of seeing more players come to the system.
I will also support additional ideas, though would like more than a 30 day heads up as money can be tight and if it happens the wrong month (say when its time to renew my 6 month insurance) I may have to skip it.
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries
Refplace is offline   Reply With Quote