View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 08:53 PM   #114
ladyarcana55

Default Re: In Nomine: the Pacific War (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
"I think I've said it before. He misunderstands you. Wanted your friendship but got it into his head that it was a bad thing. And once you see him up close, I believe you'll rethink that 'beauty and awe' crap." Corat gives Sunae an affectionate punch on the shoulder.
"I have been. But no matter how mad I am at him...it only adds to his character. He has a lot of potential, a lot of untapped promise. He just needs to look outward more, but he likes the mirror too much to do that. Oh yeah, about his interest in Zahira...please. He has the subtlety of a water buffalo. Who couldn't see that? I hope it works out for him. I want him to be happy, and I know that ultimately that's what he's working so hard for. Happiness and safety for his daughter. I can't give him one, but maybe I can help him get the other. But don't you dare tell him I said that."

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHEhERETIC View Post
He apparently doesn't realize he's on speakerphone. "Can you persuade them to do me a favor? A little cred...pretend to be tailing me. I'll 'spot' you and wave you over when we get near the occult section. An entourage in San Francisco would create the wrong kind of gossip."
She just shakes her head and smiles
ladyarcana55 is offline   Reply With Quote