View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 09:22 PM   #1
JimTullis

Default Walls, walls, and more walls. :)

Reviewing the KS updates has me wondering about the sizes of stuff again. Specifically some of the cardboard tokens.

The core game has Wreck Tokens, Barrier Tokens and Barrel Tokens.

Road Tiles has a "Pop Up Camera Bollard" hazard, but it doesn't seem to have a cardboard token.

The Crew Pack has what appear to be Barrier Tokens and Barrel Tokens. And of course Crew Tokens.

The Dropped Weapons Pack has what appear to be Wall Tokens and some Cloud Tokens (smoke/paint probably).

And while I haven't seen the inside, the Uncle Albert's Upgrade Pack box is similar to the Crew Box and Dropped Weapons box, unlike the Armory and Linked Weapons packs which are simply tuck boxes. This seems to imply that Uncle Albert’s may have some cardboard tokens.

So my current questions are...
Are the Crew Tokens and Barrel Tokens the same size.
Are all of the Wall/Barrier/Cloud tokens the same size.
(Both of which would make sense for ease of tooling and simplified game play)
And
What size are the Wall/Barrier/Cloud tokens so I can think about how they will fit in with other items for storage/transport.

I'm also concerned about the size of the Dashboards. I don't think any of the Plano cases (except the ones with no dividers) have a space large enough to accommodate the dashboards.

I might consider 3d printing a Plano Style token storage tray in order to get the best use of space and sorting.
JimTullis is offline   Reply With Quote