View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 03:39 PM   #175
TGLS

Default Re: (IC) Lost in Dreams (Julian)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
Ump: "So the attack is real! you've got to go tell my Dad! Or maybe not... Rail's Step-Dad. That's probably best."
"Why Rails's Step-Dad?"
Then I'll agree to tell Rails's Step-Dad about this. I suppose I might get pressed for details, and I'll mention that the Bearded man wasn't physically in the tunnels, but seen through... something.

I really hope I'm not getting who's in Bumundo and who's outside it backwards.

Quote:
Not terrible handles... but it would be a LOT of work to cut them off with nothing but their own blades.
Yeah, it's probably better to save the time and effort and miss out on 24L.

Quote:
Knife: improvised tool for almost any low-tech skill. Though Peter would get that a lot better than Julian.
Hm. About the only skills I could see Julian using a knife with on his sheet are Knife (duh), Lockpicking, and Traps. And the last two are way over in the tech department.

Quote:
"Twenty stones? That could be talking about rocks, it could be talking about vasic, or it could be talking about time."
Is a stone like an hour or a day?

"Where would there be twenty vasic?"

Quote:
Carpentry or artist will both work: artist is probably more relevant. I think this falls under the category of "practice".
Practice, destroy spear shafts, something to keep the busy besides tossing coins around, maybe an alternative to working in the mine one day...
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote