View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 09:48 AM   #18
Tywyll

Default Re: Death Test Mappable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by malchidael View Post
Cool! - For the first time through, getting mixed up only twice is a victory in and of itself.

I know they're quintessential TFT modules, but the Death Tests are among my least favorite (I know - I'm a heretic). Sadly, my favorites (Treasure of the Silver Dragon and GrailQuest) still languish with MetaGaming.

If you haven't already, check out The Sorcerers Manor by Dark City Games. It's free, short, and more interesting from a story perspective (IMHO) than the Death Tests.

Of course the recently published (in PDF) TFT Adventures on Warehouse23 are available, and already designed to be game mastered.
Thanks! I already own one of the Dark City Games books which I've had for ages but think I'm finally going to use it. Their stuff (at least that module and the two freebies) are really well written and interesting, not to mention the book I have at least has a map in the fricking back! I wish DCG wrote some traditional modules as well. Yeah, DCG do great stuff!

I did back the TFT Adventures, but I'm in Scotland so god knows when I'll get my physical copies. I don't want to run them till I have the extra map bits. But having read the pdfs, there are a couple I'm really interested in.
Tywyll is offline   Reply With Quote