View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 06:59 PM   #29
Armin
GCA Prime

Default Re: GCA and Dungeon Fantasy RPG

I got through the Disadvantages and Skills chapters today.

I expect that I've messed some stuff up, but we'll shake it out over time. It won't surprise me if Eric is puzzled by some of my choices when he looks through this later. (But then, sometimes I puzzle myself ;-)

I definitely took shortcuts with Boxing, Brawling, and Karate, which likely still have a whole bunch of unnecessary stuff in the various damage related tags, but I just didn't have the extra energy today to sort through that. That stuff is mostly unseen most of the time anyway.

I probably also dropped some conditional() bonuses that other people would have included.

I didn't even pretend like I'd try to get to Spells or Gear. Not gonna have time to go there.

I hope to return to professional templates (and their special traits and skills) tomorrow, unless work interferes.

At some point, I'll get the chunk from the Advantages, Disadvantages, and Skills chapters into a stand-alone file so folks can check it out. My eyes are too tired to deal with that any more today.